WCS Group Training Academy set to reopen
The WCS Group Training Academy in Redditch, Worcestershire is reopening to the public for ACoP L8 training and Legionella awareness training.
The WCS Group Training Academy offers a renowned programme of Legionella awareness training for ACoP L8 compliance through a range of fully accredited courses, seminars and practical-skills-based workshops. The first available course (C&G Role of Responsible Person) is on 30th June 2021.
Subject to agreed risk assessment, we are also making our tutors available to deliver on-site training at our customers premises.
We have safeguarding measures which have been put in place to protect you and our staff:
- Temperature taken on arrival with access to NHS Track and Trace QR Code (and/or register will be taken)
- Social distancing in classrooms with reduced student numbers
- PPE available for when social distancing is not possible
- Restricted use of communal areas
- Limited use of our practical training area
- New cleaning and hygiene practices
- Pre-packaged catering in place of buffet lunches
Many of our training courses are also available virtually and we will continue to offer a remote learning option. Should you be interested in Legionella control training, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Written by Jon Greaves
Jon has progressively worked through operational roles, account management, technical management, and senior management roles over the last 16 years within one of the group companies before moving into the role of Water and Air Managing Director. Jon has experience across multiple sectors of water and air compliance, including district energy networks; data centres; healthcare; food and beverage and facilities management. Jon acted as a corresponding steering committee member on CIBSE CP1 – Heat Networks Code of Practice for the UK released in 2020.