Talent pool for enterprising, aspiring people
WCS Group, the H2O experts in water treatment and engineering for industry and the public sector, are launching a UK talent pool.
The talent pool is designed to help the company keep in touch with like-minded people who are either in the water treatment, hygiene and compliance business, or who have Chemical or Engineering backgrounds, or who want to work in the Water Treatment division or Critical Services Group.
The talent pool aims to:
- Attract talented people who want to remain on the radar of WCS Group
- Act as a support network enabling WCS Group to consult, acquire and share best practice knowledge
- Assist with benchmarking, referral and recruitment
- Embrace a talent mindset at all levels to be able to continually deliver ‘highest standards’
If you want to be added to the talent pool, you need to request “please add me to your talent pool’ and supply the following information:
First and Last name
LinkedIn profile link (optional)
Area of interest / expertise (eg. Sales, Service Delivery, Risk Assessment, Training, Engineering, Other)
WCS Group promises:
- Not to share your personal data outside WCS Group and its parent Marlowe plc’s Critical Services Group
- To abide by ICO and The Data Protection Act and related legislation
- Keep you informed from time to time of news, insights and opportunities related to water treatment, hygiene, compliance and Critical Services
- You can opt-out at any time
Chris is Marketing Director for WCS Group and Critical Services Marketing Director for parent Marlowe plc. He is responsible for branding, sales support, lead generation, channel marketing, website and digital marketing, customer relationship communication and engagement as well as major bid and key customer comms.