Marlowe plc acquisition news
Marlowe plc, the parent of WCS Group, is a London Stock Exchange listed company that was formed to acquire and develop a portfolio of market leading Critical Service specialists in maintenance services and compliance across the UK. To date, over £40m has been invested to build three market-leading divisions – Fire & Security, Water Treatment and Hygiene, Air. Each is positioned to provide ‘best of breed’ Critical Service, safety and compliance outsourcing. Further opportunities exist to join the Group including our successful water treatment division.
If you have an innovation you would like to bring to our attention, are thinking about selling your business, require investment to achieve your growth ambitions, or would like to understand a bit more about the benefits that being part of, or working with a listed company, WCS Group and our parent would be interested to hear from you.
Marlowe Critical Services companies share common themes;
- Focus on business service outsourcing in areas that are essential or mandatory and highly regulated – we call them ‘Critical Services’
- Recurring revenue through secure contracts, national framework agreements, major investment programmes (new builds, refurbishment or renewal), special projects / upgrades or system improvement
- Operationally complex services to deliver, requiring technical expertise which is best achieved by strategic outsourcing
- Strategic ‘fit’ – whilst Fire & Security, Water Treatment and Hygiene, Air are different markets, they are inter-linked in methodology, process, compliance, route density, training need etc. This is why so many customers take one or more services
- National coverage
- Long-lasting relationships based on excellence, highest standards, safety, uncompromising compliance and trust
- Single source specialist outsourcing
Today, the Marlowe Critical Services Group comprises three divisions, over 1,000 employees, 10,000+ customers, over 500,000 service visits each year. Collectively, we help manage over 10 million assets each year and provide at least one service to around 6% of the UK’s 1.8 million non-residential buildings. Please get in touch or contact in confidence email@example.com to discuss an idea.
Chris is Marketing Director for WCS Group and Critical Services Marketing Director for parent Marlowe plc. He is responsible for branding, sales support, lead generation, channel marketing, website and digital marketing, customer relationship communication and engagement as well as major bid and key customer comms.