On a day-to-day basis you will need to complete Water Hygiene and Water Treatment task to company standards. Providing expertise and managing optimum service delivery maintain total customer satisfaction with the services provided.
- To ensure all work is completed in compliance with current legislation and documented at all times.
- To complete all tasks identified as the responsibility of the Water Treatment Technician to the total satisfaction of the client.
- Tasks to be carried out in accordance WCS Group procedures/method statements.
- Maintain and promote Health and Safety standards within your team, to sub contractors, and to clients to company standards and procedures.
What will I be doing as a Water Treatment Technician (Level 2)?
You will be responsible for the carrying out the following tasks:
- Monitoring of the pre-post chlorination of the cooling towers
- Cleaning of the cooling towers & tanks
- Tank inspections
- Reporting on the condition of the towers
- Cooling tower fill pack surveys
- Fill pack removals and replacements
- Small maintenance and repairs to the cooling towers
- Basic temperature monitoring and recording
- Basic sampling
- Descaling showers
- Minor plumbing tasks
- TMV Fail Safe Checks
- TMV Servicing
- Lead team to complete Water Treatment / Hygiene tasks
- Ensure all documentation is correctly completed
- Softener service
What are the requirements? (experience and qualifications)
- Experience in Water Treatment Industry
- Plumbing Experience
- Clean Driving Licence
- Hold an enhanced DBS