We are looking for a Trainee Closed System Consultant to join the sales team for WCS Services Ltd.
The successful candidate will need to have Closed System knowledge as you will be carrying out checks and tests on the systems. Due to the nature of the role you will need to have good knowledge in chemistry and show a willingness to learn. Demonstrate you can work to British Standards for the Closed Systems. Able to learn at pace but also have a good eye for detail as you will be completing paperwork and dosing of Closed Systems.
You will be trained to complete paperwork and quoting for works to be done on the systems. You will need to learn the written analysis and quotes part of the role but able to carry out the practical side.
Areas of Responsibilities
- Flushing, Chemical Cleaning and Chemical dosing of HVAC systems, closed Chilled Water system & heating system to British Standards
- Recommendation for Closed System dosing and quoting
- Acid Cleans, descaling of plant equipment
- Water Testing and sampling
- Quoting for work and complete through to service
Experience of building strong relationships with customers.
Good verbal and written communication
Work well in a team
Good presentation, planning and organisational skills.
Good IT Skills
What are the requirements? (experience and qualifications)
- Worked as a water treatment technician or similar for a minimum of 1 years.
- Closed System knowledge (advantageous)
- Chemistry degree
- Full Driving Licence
- Enhanced DBS (preferred)