We are looking for an Experienced Service Delivery Manager for WCS Environmental Ltd and the successful candidate will report to the Head of Operations for the South.
As the Service Delivery manager will have around 7 Field Manager reporting directly to you and around 60-70 Water Treatment Technicians within the South East. The successful candidate will need to work closely with internal employees and customers to ensure that work is always carried out in line with compliance with current legislation and having all employees adhering to Health & safety regulations.
What will I be doing as a Service Delivery Manager?
- You will be supporting Field Managers in planning of scheduled work ensuring work is completed in compliance with current legislation and documented at all time.
- To ensure all work is being carried out in accordance WCS Group procedures/method statements
- Carrying out internal reports for the business on “Time in Van” and “Income per job”
- To be the point of contact for your Field Managers for any HR issues within your team
- To ensure Field Managers complete Service Technicians audits every 6 months.
- Liaise with customers and internal employees as and when required
- To complete/assist with Appraisals and Disciplinaries.
- Ensure customers have the training required to enable them to use the bespoke system
- Other duties will be required
- Excellent communication skills together with strong influencing skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills to liaise with all staff
- Team management experience
- Experience in driving projects to completion
- Takes initiative with your own work and is independent, self-motivated and disciplined.
- A calm and professional manner.
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- A flexible and adaptable approach to work
- The ability to use your own initiative
- To be discreet when dealing of confidential information
What are the requirements? (experience and qualifications)
- Good working knowledge of ACoP L8 the Control of Legionella Bacteria in Water Systems
- 5 years experience in a manager role (ideally)
- Full Driving Licence
- Within a commutable distance of the Frimley Office
- Enhanced DBS (preferred)