On a day-to-day basis complete Water treatment servicing visits to company standards. Providing expertise and managing optimum service delivery maintain total customer satisfaction with the services provided.
What will I be doing as a Service Chemist?
- To ensure all work is completed in compliance with current legislation and documented at all times.
- To complete all tasks identified as the responsibility of the Water treatment engineer to the total satisfaction of the client.
- Tasks to be carried out in accordance WCS Group procedures/method statements.
- Maintain and promote Health and Safety standards within your team, to sub contractors, and to clients to company standards and procedures.
KEY ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Cooling tower weekly and monthly testing
- Steam boiler weekly and monthly testing
- Clo2 testing and equipment servicing
- Closed system analysis of heating and chilled systems
- Ensure all documentation is correctly completed
What are the requirements? (experience and qualifications)
- Two years’ Experience in the Water Treatment Industry
- Clean Driving Licence.