We are looking for an Experienced Water Treatment Sales/Service Consultant to join the sales team for WCS Services Ltd. You will need to be proactive in your approach to help service the existing customers for the water hygiene and water treatment requirements and create long term relationships.
You will need to attend review meetings as and when required and liaise with other department within the company. Alongside this you will need to also gain new sales opportunities and carry out service work on various water systems.What will I be doing as Sales/Service Consultant?
- Attend sites and carry out analysis on steam boilers, cooling towers and closed systems
- Manipulation of dosing control equipment
- Operating as the lead point of contact for any and all matters specific to your accounts.
- Building and maintaining strong, long-lasting customer relationships
- Completing service reports, timesheet and reports
- Quoting customers and completing tenders
- Following up on quotations and negotiation of T’s and c’s
- Contract set up and labour resource planning
- Sales presentations as and when required
- Follow all Health and Safety rules on site and in the office
- Respond to calls and e-mails in a timely manner
- Complete and organise all administration
Proven Track record in account management
Proven leadership skills demonstrating ability to deliver targets.
Experience of building strong relationships with customers.
Good presentation, planning and organisational skills.
Excellent IT Skills to be able to extract and analyse data to produce clear, concise reports.
What are the requirements? (experience and qualifications)
- Experience in the Water Treatment Industry
- Be prepared to travel and stay over night
- Clean Driving Licence
- Enhanced DBS (preferred)