We deliver a range of water treatment and air quality services, allowing the systems that rely on these elements to work effectively and at their optimum; from pre-commissioning through to on-going maintenance, delivering a holistic approach to air and water treatment.
- Assist HR with the recruitment of new engineers and shadow, mentor and train them on inhouse systems
- Work in partnership with Service Delivery to ensure engineers induction checklist is fully completed and signed off after one month
- Ensure engineers are audited and spot checked at least every six months
- Support Compliance team as and when required for annual audits and spot checks of engineers
- Lead by example ensuring all reports and paperwork, including site specific risk assessments are completed on time and accurate
- Assist Service Delivery with specific details for site specific RAMs
- Attend weekly ops meeting (By phone if cannot attend in person) and ensure any actions listed in the minutes are complete
- Attend Quarterly H&S meetings
- Work in partnership with Service Delivery to ensure all engineers provide paperwork and reports on time
- Ensure completion of first site visits as and when required, ensuring appropriate paperwork completed
- Ensure weekend rota / on call is equally covered across all Senior Engineers.
- Assist Business Unit Managers/Director with six month appraisals.
What are the requirements? (experience and qualifications)
- Experience in water treatment industry.
- Experience in a similar role