We are looking for an enthusiastic, quick learner with high attention to detail to join our Compliance Help Desk Administration Team. The perfect candidate should be willing to learn, have ability to cope well under pressure and deadlines, be able to work in a team and individually and have a passion for customer care. Sales background is a bonus but not necessity. On the job training will be provided and no cold calling is required.
What will I be doing as a Sales/ Compliance Administrator?
You will be responsible for the carrying out the following tasks:
- Assist Account Managers with the setup of large and national contracts.
- Cooperatively assist the Sales team and Marketing team in marketing campaigns, including mailshots, fliers, and organisation for promotional events across the UK and training will be provided.
- Completing Tender documents and Supplier Questionnaires to company standard with direction from Account Managers.
- Monitor company bespoke systems to ensure all customer records are updated and correct.
- Creation of quotes and contract proposals using an inhouse system (training to be provided). Reacting to previous work and Account Managers request.
- Assist Account Managers with preparation of bid proposals, presentations and other sales materials and training will be provided.
- Lead the Sales team in the preparation of contract renewal quotations to company standards adhering to the relevant timescales (training will be provided)
- Proactively assist in the training and development of new members of the team, working with colleagues to complete all aspects of the training matrix to given timescales and to company standards.
What are the requirements? (experience and qualifications)
- Good computer skills
- Good Communicator
- Excellent telephone manner.