WCS Environmental Ltd are looking for a talented individual to lead their efforts in establishing and retaining business growth opportunities in the north east of England. Primarily obtaining new clients and fostering business relationships to increase revenue from sales.
Our ideal candidate will be a self-starter, target driven and focussed on delivering results.
Reporting to our northern Regional Sales Manager, key responsibilities associated with the role include:
- Adhere to and promote company Health and Safety standards within the team, to subcontractors, and to clients
- Prospecting new business and managing a sales pipeline sufficient enough to exceed individual and regional targets
- Promoting the full range of products and services available from WCS Group
- Actively selling across all our core product groups and services
- Proactively manage customer accounts to ensure our products and services exceed expectations
- Effectively and accurately identity and complete tender and PQQ applications
Full job description is available on request.
- Proven track record in sales
- Proven leadership skills demonstrating ability to deliver targets
- Experience of building strong relationships with customers
- Excellent communicator
- Good presentation, planning and organisational skills
- Excellent IT Skills
What are the requirements? (experience and qualifications)
- Ideally 3 years working within a sales / account management / business development role, ideally within the Water Treatment or related industry
- Full driving licence
Attractive salary, commensurate with experience
Commission & bonus scheme
Company car, Laptop & Mobile & Tablet
Enrolment to company pension scheme