To profitably sell the company’s full product range to new and existing customers to meet individual targets and meet the company’s strategic objectives.
KEY ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Prospect new business and manage the sales pipeline to achieve targets, effectively and accurately utilising the company’s CRM system.
- Actively sell all product groups to new and existing customers to ensure they are compliant.
- Create a strong working relationship with customers maintaining accurate knowledge and understanding of customer sites and systems.
- Proactively manage key regional accounts ensuring compliance, effectively liaise with colleagues to ensure tasks are completed as required.
- Conduct regular review meetings ensuring all records are completed accurately and in a timely manner.
- Prepare and provide quotes to company standards.
- Ensure the company’s CRM system is maintained with accurate and relevant customer information.
- Effectively and accurately identify and complete tenders and PQQ applications to company standard, liaising with colleagues appropriately and in a timely manner.
- Appropriate use of KPIs and company procedures to meet targets and maintain company standards.
- Establish SMART objectives to contribute to the regional target.
- Identify training needs to support your development and gain the skills to perform your role.
- Complete Water Hygiene and Water Treatment tasks when required to company standards.
- Deliver industry related courses to company standards.
What are the requirements? (experience and qualifications)
- Previous experience in the Water Hygiene & Treatment Industry
- Hold an enhanced DBS
Clean Driving Licence.