Legionella Risk Assessor is responsible for providing expertise and managing optimum service delivery to key WCS Group clients in order to maintain total client satisfaction with the services provided.
- Carry out complex Legionella Risk Assessment at a client’s premises ensuring all work is completed in accordance with legislation and documented at all times.
- Complete Asbestos Risk Assessments at a client’s premises ensuring all work is completed in accordance with legislation and documented at all times
- Tasks to be carried out in accordance WCS Group procedures/method statement.
What will I be doing as a Risk Assessor?
You will be responsible for the carrying out the following tasks:
- Plan to ensure work as scheduled is completed on time, and to maximum efficiency.
- At all times work in accordance with Method Statements and Personal Risk Assessments for the tasks to be carried out.
- All paperwork is to be completed accurately and authorised by the clients representative as required. Documentation will be subject to internal and external audits.
- All paperwork produced by the risk assessor should be submitted within the agreed KPI.
- Liaise with client representatives as required.
- Report any pertinent issues to the Account Manager or client representative as appropriate.
- At all times adhere to the clients specific Health and Safety/Safe Working practices.
- Ensure all equipment used is safe and fit for purpose.
What are the requirements? (experience and qualifications)
- Up to date understanding of Approved Code of Practice L8 & Water Supply Regulations
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience
- Hold an Enhanced DBS certificate
- Clean driving licence and be able to travel and stay overnight as and when required.