We deliver a range of water treatment and air quality services, allowing the systems that rely on these elements to work effectively and at their optimum; from pre-commissioning through to on-going maintenance, delivering a holistic approach to air and water treatment.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Cooling tower cleaning and disinfection
- Cold water storage tank cleaning and disinfection
- BS8558 flushing and disinfection
- Closed system water treatment
- Minor Softener service
- Mechanical remedial work – ABS, PVC, Copper, Carbon steel etc.
- TMV servicing
- Preparing and completing job sheets, on-site log books and procedure logs
Skills and Experience Required:
- Plumbing qualification min NVQ2 or equivalent
- Substantial experience in Water Hygiene / Legionella control industry / Plumbing
- Understanding of water treatment plant (Cooling Towers, Water softeners, Dosage & control equipment)
- Substantial experience in installing and servicing thermostatic mixer valves, repairing or replacing water heaters, removing redundant pipework or other unwanted water services, insulating water storage tanks and associated pipe work, reconfiguring pipe work, completing water tank upgrades (e.g. installing insect screens and tank breathers), installing / replacing valves, cleaning and disinfection of water storage tanks and replacing or relining water tanks
- In depth understanding of the ACoP L8 and HSG274
- Excellent record keeping and attention to detail
- Full current UK driving Licence.