To upload Job Sheets received from Field Staff every morning to our CRM system. To read and take any necessary action regarding the work status identified within the Job Sheet.
What will I be doing as a PPM Administrator?
You will be responsible for the carrying out the following tasks:
- Using our CRM system, receipt in all job sheets and collate all information provided to ensure all tasks have been completed.
- If jobs have not been completed take appropriate action to ensure job is re-planned (by planning team) or, if work cannot be completed the account manager is notified and can take appropriate action.
- To ensure any additional work required outside of this job scope is highlighted to the sales support team for quotation.
- To ensure any associated paperwork required/required is saved/ attached in Client folders in correct manner and that all associated certification is produced by Analytical team.
- To ‘cost’ all components to the job sheet so that accurate costings for profit and loss can be evaluated.
- To provide support to field staff by telephone and email and ensure they upload their jobs in a timely manner adhering to any KPI’s
- To ensure all job components are in place ready for invoicing by Finance team.
- To update Client information and CRM system
- To answer the telephone and deal with any queries and pass on messages internally in a timely and professional manner..
What are the requirements? (experience and qualifications)
- Good computer skills
- Good Communicator
- Excellent telephone manner.