The successful candidate will need to contribute and develop the WCS Group’s marketing and communication’s strategy through all outward communication channels. The successful candidate will need to also manage a Marketing Assistant and will be travelling to other sites nationally for WCS Group as and when required.
Areas of Responsibilities
Further enhance the WCS Group’s branding strategy and corporate identity.
Contribute to the development and delivery of the WCS’s Group Marketing and communications strategy. Integrate constant and regular communications to deliver the strategy to all partners.
Responsible for developing a clear digital strategy with a strong understanding of all digital touch points, to steer WCS’s digital narrative and drive highly effective digital campaigns.
Identify key industry events for the WCS Group to attend.
Create compelling case studies
Establish and manage communications and media campaigns to promote the company.
Responsible for the development and updating of all marketing collateral for the WCS brand. Ensuring that all content and assets are innovative and developed in line with the WCS brand strategy. Creating a library of all collateral for the business including managing stock levels and reprints.
Monitor, evaluate and report on effectiveness of campaigns and channels against objectives, return on investment and budget.
Establish key reporting metrics and analysis to track department performance, analyse and interpret customer and market trends. Recommend and detail actionable insights based on all analytical data available.
Work closely with design agencies and external suppliers as necessary. Collaborate and build strong relationships with design agencies and external suppliers.
Analysing potential strategic partner relationships for company marketing.
You will need to carry out the above tasks along with supporting the Marketing Assistant as and when required.
- Communicates effectively to all levels across the group
- Excellent written and oral communication skills and have a good eye for detail to provide reports to the Directors
- To adhere to our company values
- Minimum two years’ experience working in a Small to medium company in Marketing Manager role.
- A degree in Marketing
- Demonstrate can manage various Social media platforms, showing growth and provide monthly reports
- Work within budgets agreed and record information monthly
- Deliver a successful marketing plan within budget across all Group Companies
- Increase engagement across all channels
- Increase brand awareness through consistent and effective brand management
- Ensure work adheres to strategy
- Increase revenue to events through good lead generation and managing leads through the sales team
- Undertake any other duties as required by the Sales and Marketing Director or Member of the senior Leadership Team
- Work with the Sales Director and Marketing Assistant to create relevant content for the website that aligns with content on other digital channels
- Responsible for researching the consumer base and wider industry trends and making recommendations for new initiatives and campaigns across all channels
- To comply with all policies set down by WCS Group.