As a Legionella Risk Assessor, you will be required to carry out site surveys and produce detailed reports in a professional and timely manner, offering technical advice and support to customers and colleagues.
We have customers all over the UK and as a Legionella Risk Assessor you will need to adhere to ACoP L8, HSG274 and HTM04-01
Areas of Responsibilities ?
· Complete Consultancy Tasks on time, in accordance with Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and in line with our Integrated Management System, Service Standards Manual, BS8580:1 2019, industry guidelines and customer specifications.
· Liaise effectively with customers and colleagues by phone, email, letter and in person.
· Work to agreed schedules and communicate effectively with Field Manager
· Complete complex H&C surveys (including spa baths and process water systems), site risk assessments and reports (including Early Warning Reports), with support from more experienced colleagues where necessary.
· Actively work towards a being a Consultant, defined as a Risk Assessor with skills in all three Consultancy Service delivery areas (H&C, HTM and Cooling for instance).
· Ensure that information is kept up to date for internal use for recording mileage and start and finish time.
· Take responsibility for identifying own training needs and help to train and mentor colleagues where necessary for their and your own personal development.
· Good communicator
· Excellent IT skills
· High attention to detail, organised, with a logical and proactive approach
· An ability to build strong relationships with colleagues and customers
What are the requirements? (experience and qualifications)
· Experience in the Water Treatment Industry
· Ideally Experience in HTM-04
· Full Driving Licence
· Enhanced DBS (preferred)