As a Legionella Risk Assessor, you will be required to carry out site surveys and produce detailed reports in a professional and timely manner, offering technical advice and support to customers and colleagues. Adhering to ACoP L8, HSG274 and HTM04-01.
Areas of Responsibilities ?
· Liaise effectively with customers and colleagues by phone, email, letter and in person.
· Work to agreed schedules and communicate effectively with Field Managers
· Complete complex Hot & Cold surveys (including spa baths and process water systems), site risk assessments and reports, HTM and cooling towers
· Take responsibility for identifying own training needs and help to train and mentor colleagues where necessary for their and your own personal development.
· Good communicator
· Excellent IT skills
· High attention to detail, organised, with a logical and proactive approach
· An ability to build strong relationships with colleagues and customers
What are the requirements? (experience and qualifications)
· Experience in the Water Treatment Industry
· Ideally Experience in HTM-04
· Full Driving Licence
· Enhanced DBS (preferred)