To carry out the administration functions in the Health & Safety, Quality and Environmental Department and other administrative functions that may be required.
KEY ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- To be able to use MS Word, Excel, Access and email efficiently.
- To carry out the basic internal audits as required
- Escalate issues to the QHSE Manager when required.
- Communicate clearly and effectively with all departments at WCS Services Ltd when required.
- Prioritise and re-prioritise a high workload on a daily basis
- Organise files in an accessible format.
- To arrange the calibration of digital thermometers and gas monitors as required.
- Order Personal Protective Equipment as required and to ensure that fast moving items are kept in stock
- Completion of HSQE questionnaires issued by customers.
- Manage the Human Focus training system and liaising with departments on HSE training.
- Act as cover to HSQE RAMS Administrator to ensure RAMS are in place for all departments doing site work
- Order appropriate clothing as and when needed by staff at WCS Services Ltd
- Complete COSHH assessments when required
- Issue subcontractor/supplier approval questionnaires and manage the renewal of key information from subcontractors. Control the subcontractor/supplier lists
- To carry out daily manifest checks of deliveries made
- To put together induction packs
- To put together task instruction packs
- To carry out preparation for customer site audits
- Any other administration duties that may be required.
- Act as coordinator for our LCA membership assembling background information.
- Carry out positive database reports and forward to reginal accounts managers to ensure notifications are done within 36 hours.
What are the requirements? (experience and qualifications)
- Similar admin experience
- Good eye for detail
- Microsoft packages