As a result of recent growth by acquisition and to facilitate further expansion our HR function is moving to a ‘shared services’ model in order to centralise, standardise and improve our HR admin capability for several business units within WCS Group. This is a new position within the existing national HR team.
You will be providing a full range of HR administration duties including but not limited to;
- Helping to shape the HR ‘shared service’ function by having an input in how we integrate the admin tasks from Group companies.
- Taking ownership of the new starter process including contract issuance, liaising with key stakeholders and carrying out the relevant employment checks.
- Ensuring that HR databases, electronic and hard copy HR files are accurate and up to date.
- Ensuring that the leavers process is adhered to and that changes to T&C’s are communicated quickly and efficiently.
- A whole range of important admin duties that will help and support the HR function in providing a first-class service to the business!
The successful candidate will need to be highly organised and flexible as you will be integral to establishing the shared services facility and be working across the group. This role will be working in a fast-paced environment whilst maintaining high attention to detail.