We are looking for an Experienced Group Training Manager. This position will suit an experienced Legionella training professional with a flexible approach and a solid Training background. Someone who is used to operating at a senior level, leading by example and can hit the ground running. This is a national role so a UK Driver's license and preparedness for regular travel is essential.
Location: Quedgeley and Redditch
What will I be doing?
- To promote and deliver accredited IOSH and Legionella training both internally and externally.
- To integrate City and Guilds, Highfield and E-Learning training courses across WCS Group.
- Line Management of the Training Coordination and Support Team
- To develop, update and consolidate training courses for client delivery across the group
- Managing standardisation of Training across numerous acquisitions to one Group Standard.
- Working with the sales teams to promote and drive an increase in revenue from selling external courses
- Supporting in house training for our Operations and Field Delivery Teams
- Proven track record in Training
- Proven leadership skills demonstrating ability to deliver targets
- Experience of building strong relationships with customers
- Excellent communicator
- Good presentation, planning and organisational skills
- Excellent IT Skills
What are the requirements? (experience and qualifications)
- An intrinsic knowledge of Legionella Guidance
- Be recognised as a subject matter expert
- Extensive Training Experience
- The ability to keep updated on any relevant changes in compliance and the law and be able to identify training needs
- Previous matrix management and leadership experience
- Experience of Developing and Delivering Training Courses and Programs
- Ideally Degree Qualified with associated Professional Membership’s i.e. MWMSoc
- IOSH Accredited