We are looking for a Graduate to join the Sales team for WCS Services Ltd. You will need to be proactive in your approach to help service the existing customers water hygiene and water treatment requirements and create long term relationships and attend reviewing meetings as and when required.
Areas of responsibilities:
- Carry out Water Treatment tasks such as Boiler & Cooling Tower checks
- Operating as the lead point of contact for any and all matters specific to your accounts.
- Building and maintaining strong, long-lasting customer relationships
- Overseeing customer account management, including negotiating contracts and agreements to maximize profit.
- Customer Account Development Plan to assess customer potential.
- Increase Customer liaison internally and externally to ensure a high level of customer service and satisfaction.
- Effectively manage the customer expectations.
- Ensure optimum cross selling activity.
What are the requirements? (experience and qualifications)
• Experience in the Water Treatment Industry
• Full Driving Licence
• Enhanced DBS (preferred)