We are looking for an enthusiastic, quick learner with high attention to detail to join our Finance Team. The perfect candidate should be willing to learn, have the ability to cope well under pressure and be able work to strict deadlines. On the job training will be provided.
What will I be doing as a Finance Clerk?
Working as part of a busy team you will be required to use our in-house CRM system to ensure all customers are invoiced promptly each month. This would include invoicing monthly contract work as well as some one-off orders as and when they are completed.
- Other ad-hoc duties will include:
- Monitoring customer contracts to ensure all visits are attended/invoiced
- Managing the customer portals
- Dealing with customer queries (phone and email)
- Maintaining customer records to ensure all contact details are up to date
- Completing credit checks at the request of the sales team
- Going through the post daily
- Completing ‘New Customer’ application forms for suppliers
What are the requirements? (experience and qualifications)
- Good computer skills
- Good attention to detail
- Willing to learn new skills
- Ability to work under pressure