We are looking for an Experienced Water Treatment Field Manager to join the Operations Department
You will need to be proactive in your approach to service work and be the first point of contact for Service Technicians. The successful candidate will need to work closely with internal employees ensuring they have everything they need to carry out their work.
What will I be doing as a Field Manager?
- To continue to complete Service work as required.
- To be the first point of contact and so to control holidays, timesheets, expenses and day to day HR issues within your team.
- To ensure the Service Technicians have everything they need to complete their tasks.
- To audit Service Technicians 6 monthly.
- Highlight any training and upskilling needs within their team.
- To be available for out of hours calls on a rotational basis.
- Policing of KPI’s in conjunction with the Operations Manager.
- To ensure lines of communications are kept open (Service Technicians and Operation Manager).
- To complete/assist with Appraisals and Disciplinaries.
- To complete site investigations.
- Ensure all documentation is correctly completed
Good planning and organisational skills.
What are the requirements? (experience and qualifications)
- Experience in the Water Treatment Industry
- Full Driving Licence
- Enhanced DBS (preferred)