We are looking for an Experienced Field Manager to work in the Installation Department, you will be managing up to 12 employees along with carrying out the following key duties.
- Ensuring all employees comply with operational standard of performance at all times.
- Ensuring all visits have taken place and liaise with the planning team to reschedule any missed visits.
- Responsible for ensuring all post work reports & certificates and signed off within KPI targets
- Must complete allocated number of job audits and record on company system
- Responsible for delivering one-off service works, and project works within the region.
- Manages and develops their team to enable them to do work effectively within the framework of health & safety standards, IIP, ISO9001 and company standard procedures.
- Carryout monthly team meetings to include toolbox and safe bite talks.
- Responsible for setting and monitoring KPIs and SMART targets for their staff.
- Required to set a culture of continuous improvement and ideas.
- liaise with other teams/departments within the company.
- Collate, check and verify timesheets/overtimes/expense claims on a weekly basis.
- Enhanced DBS (preferred)
- Good working knowledge of ACoP L8 the Control of Legionella Bacteria in Water Systems
- Management experience
- Plumbing & Installation experience (preferred)
- Salary Depending on Experience and qualifications
- Monday to Friday, 40 hours per week
- Holidays 23 days plus bank holidays
- Full Driving Licence is essential due to the nature of the role
- Issued with a company van and the option to use for private use
- Perkbox (online discount website)
- Attractive company pension contributions
- Long Service Awards
- Referral scheme