We are looking for an Experienced Water Treatment Field Manager to join the Operations Department.
You will need to be proactive in your approach to service work and be the first point of contact for Service Technicians. The successful candidate will need to work closely with internal employees ensuring they have everything they need to carry out their work.
Commutable from Norfolk, Diss, Colchester, Halstead, Bury St. Edmonds & Norwich.
- Ensuring all employees comply with operational standard of performance at all times.
- Ensuring all visits have taken place and are completed and rescheduling missed appointments.
- Responsible for ensuring all post work reports & certificates and signed off within KPI targets
- Must complete allocated number of job audits and record on company system
- Responsible for delivering contracted and one-off service works within the region.
- Manages and develops their team to enable them to do work effectively within the framework of health & safety standards, IIP, ISO9001 and company standard procedures.
- Carryout monthly team meetings to include toolbox and safe bite talks.
- Responsible for setting and monitoring KPIs and SMART targets for their staff.
- Required to set a culture of continuous improvement and ideas.
- liaise with other teams/departments within the company.
- Collate, check and verify timesheets/overtimes/expense claims on a weekly basis.
BENEFITS & REQUIREMENTS
- Salary Depending on Experience and qualifications
- Monday to Friday, 40 hours per week
- Holidays 25 days per year
- Full Driving Licence is essential due to the nature of the role
- Use of the company car for private use
- Perkbox (online discount website)
- Attractive company pension contributions
- Long Service Awards
- Referral scheme
- Good working knowledge of ACoP L8 the Control of Legionella Bacteria in Water Systems
- Full Driving Licence
- Enhanced DBS (preferred)