To investigate and answer all customer queries via phone or email and to assist in various administration jobs based in production office within the factory.
The successful candidate will need to be quicker learner to work in a fast-paced environment. Clear understanding of working with hazardous chemicals. To communicate well to internal members of staff and with customers. Will need to have a good eye for detail and have good organisational skills.
KEY ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- All customer queries are answered in a timely manner
- All customer emails are responded to in timely manner
- Communicate effectively and liaise with the Factory Office highlighting any customer delays
- Ordering of materials from suppliers (where required)
- Generate production and manufacturing plans onto excel using plans supplied from production planner
- Enter dispatch notes onto courier portals and generate shipping labels
- Ensure all paperwork is completed.
- Learn relevant SOPs
- Ensure the Factory Manager is regularly updated
- Holiday cover for Sales Order Processor and Production Planner
What are the requirements? (experience and qualifications)
- Sage experience (Desirable)
- Microsoft packages
- Admin experience
- Good eye for detail