The successful candidate will need to manage the credit control function of a £20m turnover subsidiary of this profitable, growing group.
What will I be doing as a Credit Controller?
- Minimise overdue debt and achieve monthly cash collection targets
- Manage customer invoice queries and account issues
- Chasing payments by phone or e-mail
- Proactively building strong relationships with internal and external customers
- Credit checking of new customers
- Ensure compliance with credit insurance procedures
- Preparation of credit control report on a weekly basis
- Be a key member of the credit control team
- Prior experience within a credit control role
- Confident, personable with a good telephone manner
- High attention to detail, organised, with a logical and proactive approach
- An ability to build strong relationships with customers
- Sound knowledge of MS Excel.