You will be predominantly covering clients in London and the surrounding Counties, however nationwide travel will be required. Their Head Office is based in Basildon, Essex.
They deliver a range of water treatment and air quality services, allowing the systems that rely on these elements to work effectively and at their optimum; from pre-commissioning through to on-going maintenance, delivering a holistic approach to air and water treatment.
Essential experience and skills required are as follows:
- Good understanding and a proven track record of working to ACOP L8.
- Experience of chemical analysis and sampling, submitting them to labs.
- Cleaning and disinfecting of CWST’s.
- Temperature monitoring.
- Shower head cleaning and disinfection.
- Understanding of schematic drawings of hot and cold water systems, cold water storage tank inspections.
- Carrying out Legionella Risk Assessments as necessary.
- Monitoring and recording data in periodic log books.
- Working in confined spaces and working at height.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in the Water Treatment industry.
- Plumbing qualification would be advantageous but not essential.
- Excellent communications skills both written and verbal.
- Ability to work to own initiative.
- Excellent record keeping and attention to detail.
- Will be an all-rounder, motivated, flexible, have good attitude and a willingness to travel.
- Full current UK driving Licence.