The ideal candidate will be an experienced Chemical Delivery Driver and will need to communicate effectively amongst the team and customers and have good organisation skills.
You will need to hold a valid LGV category C licence and ADR licence and are kept up to date. You will be competent in using a digital tachograph and have the relevant valid tachograph and CPC card.
The successful candidate will be reporting to the Production Planner daily and will be required to deliver chemicals to our customers all over the UK. You will need to have a good eye for detail to ensure the picks are being checked against the chemicals before being loaded on the goods vehicles and ensuring vehicle checks have been carried out. Clear understanding of the importance of working safely with hazardous chemicals and will need to be physically fit to lift and bend and pick up the chemical drums.
Delivering safely of the chemicals to the customers with in a timely manner and raising any issues to the Production Planner.
Areas of Responsibilities
- Checking of paperwork against chemicals picked for delivery on a daily basis
- Loading of the chemicals on to the goods vehicles using the Forklift truck and it is secure
- Delivering the chemicals to multiple sites in an efficient manner to customers to various locations throughout the UK
- Communicating with the team and the customers of any issues
- Ensuring Health & Safety and SOP procedures are followed
- Carry out IBC inspections
- To fully understand and be able to implement spillage procedure
- Manage your own time while adhering to tachograph rules and regulations
- Good Communicator
- Good eye for detail
- Basic level of IT skills
- Demonstrates and upholds our company values
Hold a valid LGV category C licence and ADR licence
Hold a counter-balance forklift Licence
Two years’ experience as a delivery driver
Occasionally staying away due to long trips