To carry out safe blending of chemicals for despatch in accordance with Health & Safety guidelines.
- Carry out complex Legionella Risk Assessment at a client’s premises ensuring all work is completed in accordance with legislation and documented at all times.
- Complete Asbestos Risk Assessments at a client’s premises ensuring all work is completed in accordance with legislation and documented at all times
- Tasks to be carried out in accordance WCS Group procedures/method statement.
What will I be doing as a Chemical Blender?
The following tasks are to be carried out
- Sign off COSHH assessments
- Batching off products
- Play an active part in stock control systems
- Communicate effectively
- Drive a Fork Lift reach truck
- Learn relevant SOPs
- Keep up to date on new products
- Understand drum sizes
- Understand container types for correct products
- Carry out IBC Inspections
- To fully understand and implement spillage procedure
- Liaise with dispatch
- Ensuring stock rotation is completed regularly as per company guidelines
- Ordering of materials from suppliers.
What are the requirements? (experience and qualifications)
- In date Forklift truck licence
- Experience in chemical factory.