We deliver a range of water treatment and air quality services, allowing the systems that rely on these elements to work effectively and at their optimum; from pre-commissioning through to on-going maintenance, delivering a holistic approach to air and water treatment.
This role will be covering sites in London.
Main duties are as follows:
- Assist with microbiological sampling of domestic water systems
- Assist with water temperature testing & monitoring
- Assist with cleaning and Disinfection of Shower Heads and Hoses
- Assist with cleaning and Disinfection of Cold Water Storage Tanks
- Assist with servicing of Thermostatic Mixing Valves (TMV’s)
- Assist with on-site analysis of Closed and Domestic Water systems
- Assist with updating of site log books and completing Health & Safety forms
- Working to guidance ACOP L8, HSG 274 Parts 1, 2 and 3 and Safe Water in Healthcare Premises HTM 04-01
- Liaising with Service Desk and Senior Engineer
What are the requirements? (experience and qualifications)
- No experience is required, however it would be advantageous. Full training will be provide.