We deliver a range of water treatment and air quality services, allowing the systems that rely on these elements to work effectively and at their optimum; from pre-commissioning through to on-going maintenance, delivering a holistic approach to air and water treatment. We are looking for an assistant Air Hygiene Engineer.
- Assist with cleaning of kitchen extract ventilation systems
- Assist with cleaning of general supply and extract ventilation systems
- Assist with air filter and drive belts changes, AHU and fan maintenance
- Assist with fitting of access panels to ductwork using relevant power tools
- Assist with indoor air quality monitoring and sampling
- Producing reports and relevant paperwork for works undertaken
- Working in confined spaces and at heights
- Dealing with customer requests in a polite and efficient manner
- Ability to communicate at all levels with clients, colleagues, general public.
- To possess a good problem solving ability and attention to detail
- To possess a good work ethic
- To possess computer and general literacy
- Be able to use own initiative
- Be flexible with working hours subject to change at short notice (Days, nights, lates)
- Undertake a long commute and to work occasional stay aways.