We are looking for an Experienced Water Treatment Account Manager to join the sales team for WCS Environmental Ltd. You will need to be proactive in your approach to help service the existing customers water hygiene and water treatment requirements and create long term relationships and attend reviewing meetings as and when required. The successful candidate will need to work closely with internal employees. Alongside this you will need to also gain new sales opportunities.
What will I be doing as an Account Manager?
- Operating as the lead point of contact for any and all matters specific to your accounts.
- Building and maintaining strong, long-lasting customer relationships
- Overseeing customer account management, including negotiating contracts and agreements to maximize profit.
- Customer Account Development Plan to assess customer potential.
- Increase Customer liaison internally and externally to ensure a high level of customer service and satisfaction.
- Effectively manage the customer expectations.
- Ensure optimum cross selling activity.
- To produce accurate reports for the board and ensure all systems are kept up to date regards your activity.
Proven Track record in account management
Proven leadership skills demonstrating ability to deliver targets.
Experience of building strong relationships with customers.
Good presentation, planning and organisational skills.
Excellent IT Skills to be able to extract and analyse data to produce clear, concise reports.
What are the requirements? (experience and qualifications)
- Experience in the Water Treatment Industry
- Be prepared to travel and stay over night
- Clean Driving Licence
- Enhanced DBS (preferred)